Activities & Events at Grand Villa of Fort Myers
At Grand Villa of Fort Myers, residents enjoy a wide variety of social, recreational, and cultural activities. Our full time Social Director creates a full calendar, designed to keep residents engaged and entertained.
From ice cream socials, to Bridge, swimming, yoga, Happy Hour and Canasta, there is always something happening at Grand Villa of Fort Myers! On any given day you may choose to participate in:
- Aerobics or Stretch and Flex Classes
- Walk-Fit Program
- Arts and Crafts with expert instruction
- Wii Bowling
- Putt Putt Golf
- Live Entertainment
Located in the heart of Southwest Florida, Grand Villa of Fort Myers is just minutes from the area’s most popular attractions and destinations.
- Florida Gulf Beaches: Sanibel Island, Captiva, Fort Myers Beach
- Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center featuring world class performers
- The Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
- Abundant Shopping: Bell Tower Shoppes, Gulf Coast Town Center, Coconut Pointe and more
Our Social Director plans thoughtful and relative programs including outside activities transported in our comfortable 15-passenger bus or sedan.
We also take regular excursions in and around Fort Myers, whether to take care of errands like shopping and banking, or to spend some time shopping at the many malls and taking in cultural attractions. One thing is always true – there’s never a dull moment at Grand Villa!
To learn more about our Events and all that we offer at Grand Villa, call us at 239-829-4066 to speak to our friendly staff.